Whether you’re seeking aid to gain benefits of Social Security programs or looking for an attorney, we’ve got you covered. Read through the article to find out best Fayetteville Social Security Disability Attorneys representing families and individuals to protect their rights and interests.
What are Social Security Disability Benefits and How can you avail these benefits?
In widely used jargon, disability is limited to defining the restrictions applied on an individual’s everyday functioning and movements, either physically or mentally. While the more accurate definition recognized by the U.S. government is: An Individual is considered to be disabled if he or she is not capable of engaging in any substantial gainful activities. In simple terms, if your physical or mental condition prevents you from working then you’re considered disabled. In this case you get the benefits of SSDI or SSI. These are some conditions that defines disability:
- If you have a serious mental or physical impairment.
- If you’re expected to suffer from such Severe conditions for at least 12 months or more.
- If you’re unable to return to your previous line of work or the Work conditions doesn’t allow you to.
- If you’re deprived of getting an alternative position.
List of Top Ranked Law Firms in Fayetteville: –
- Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm
- Wolfe Williams & Reynolds
- Brent Adams & Associates
- Smith Dickey & Dempster, P.A. Social Security Disability Lawyers.
To summarize, in order to receive payments from Social Security Disability, you’ve to first understand the two different programs under which you’ll claim the money. Depending on your circumstances, the Fayetteville Social Security Disability Attorneys can help you. Following are the two programs: –
- Social Security Disability Insurance or SSDI: Under this program, an applicant is only eligible to get funds through payroll taxes. So, it’s important for you to have a sound work history and match the medical, financial and legal requirements.
- Supplemental Security Income or SSI:
Unlike SSD, you don’t need to have a work history and it’s completely based on your financial requirements and disability status. You’re eligible to get benefits from SSI, if your income or assets are below the set limit.
Final Words: –
So, find the best attorney in North Carolina, USA with the guidelines mentioned above, and fulfil your needs.