UVGI system (ระบบ uvgi ,which is the term in Thai) Clean Air irradiation emitters are the most potent UVC devices on the market to eradicate molds, viruses, bacteria, and odors from air conditioning systems.
These devices emit an ultraviolet light of the germicidal spectrum that penetrates the microbes, destroys their DNA and RNA, killing or deactivating them, as well as degrading molds and keeping the air conditioning systems continuously clean.
This technology makes the batteries of the UTAs always remain clean.
- The system works with maximum efficiency without wasting energy.
- Manual cleaning that exposes personnel to chemicals is not necessary.
- It increases the useful life of UTA’s and prevents the biolayer from producing acids that corrode the metal.
- Maintenance costs and downtimes are reduced.
Advantages and benefits of UGVI Ultraviolet Irradiation Emitters
UVGI Aire Limpio irradiation emitters have numerous advantages and benefits that make any building where they are installed in a building with better Indoor Air Quality, protecting the occupants’ health:
- Reduces the risk of microbiological contamination.
- Protects processes, products, and machines from microbiological contamination.
- Improves the energy efficiency of cooling systems.
- Reduce the energy consumption of climate equipment between 10% and 20%.
- It reduces the maintenance costs of air conditioning.
- It promotes savings in chemical products and maintenance personnel, (and there are no downtimes associated with maintenance).
- In Food, it improves the product and its duration in a linear way, adding security to the risk of infections.
- Reduce the use of preservatives.
Applications And Installation In Hospitals
These UVGI Clean Air irradiation emitters can be installed in operating rooms, intensive care rooms, isolation rooms, emergency rooms, laboratories, exhaust ducts, autopsy rooms, and cooling towers.
Specific advantages of this type of environment:
- Reduction in the number of nosocomial infections.
- Reduction of the dispersion of infectious particles by 99%.
- Pollution prevention in laboratories, operating rooms, and other critical areas.
- Eradication of all types of microbes without producing ozone, other gases, fumes, or secondary pollution.